Commitment, innovation and quality have made Axxess Identification a leading company in the manufacturing of electronic access control and security management systems, with more than nine year's experience in the quality design, creation and distribution of products. From single door facilities to multiple sites with thousands of users, Axxess Identification has a solution.
The AX Series Access Control System
The AX100 is a stand-alone single-reader controller, supplied with plug-and-play Windows software:
- compact controller supports up to 4,000 cardholders with cards being added or deleted using the easy-to-use Windows software
- small, simple to install controller fits within a standard single-gang electrical back-box
- plug-and-play features and built-in setup and test card wizards automatically detect the hardware
- powerful SQL-based software provides over 60 database fields
- easy-to-use on-screen wizards and graphical interface
- user-friendly Card Replacement and Card Management functions
- software stores data for thousands of controllers.
Axxess Identification's headquarters are located near Swindon, United Kingdom, with international sales office located in the Netherlands, managing the European, American and Asian markets.